The New Peugeot Expert offers customers a compelling and competitive product range with exceptional capabilities and efficiencies, an attractive character with the latest Brand identity and a robust and modern design. Built on a brand-new vehicle base, it benefits from all the advantages of the modular EMP2 platform: compactness, weight reduction, efficient engine options, achieving as little as 133 g/km of CO2, as well as quality.
Available in a variety of models and lengths, you’re sure to find a new Peugeot Expert to suit your needs. For instance, the panel and Combi vans come in standard and a new 4.6m Compact version. The crew vans feature standard versions, while the platform cab is available in standard length. With a load volume of up to 6.6m3, a payload of up to 1,499kg and hands-free sliding side doors, the new Peugeot Expert van can handle anything you throw at it. A hatch in the Moduwork partition allows loads of up to 4m in length to be carried at floor level, while keeping two front seats free. With a range of BlueHDi Diesel engines and a new EAT6 automatic gearbox, the new Peugeot Expert van offers not only low fuel consumption and low CO2 emissions, but also provides an enjoyable driving experience.
New Expert Professional BLUEHDI 120 Standard length 1400kg includes;
New Expert is available in three body styles: Panel Van, Crew Van with 6 seats, and a Platform Cab as a base for conversions.
• The New Peugeot Expert is based on the EMP2 platform, ensuring an efficient use of space and great ride and handling.
• BlueHDi engines ranging from 95 to 180 hp and delivering 400Nm(1)
• New EAT6 automatic gearbox.
• Highly pleasurable driving experience combined with the lowest consumption and emissions in the segment.
• Competitive operating cost thanks to a maintenance interval of 30,000 miles or 2 years.
The New Peugeot Expert is a van designed to cater for your every business need.