For over 50 years, Subaru has earned a reputation for engineering excellence, as they do two things exceptionally well. They engineer cars that drivers love to enjoy, and they engineer cars that drivers know they can trust.
See our Top 10 reasons to buy a Subaru Below.
1. Subaru are committed to reducing air pollutants. Subaru don’t just make cars that stick to the earth; they make cars that are kinder to the earth, too.
Find out more > http://bit.ly/2wNnf9D
2. Subaru's are made to last. The average Subaru travels 8 times around the world in it's lifetime. That's 200,000 miles. 99.3% of Subaru's bought in the past 10 years are still on the road.
3. Built-in peace of mind. Every vehicle (excluding WRX STI) marketed by Subaru (UK) Ltd is covered by a 5 Year / 100,000 mile (whichever is sooner) Limited Warranty.
4. 5 Star Euro NCAP safety rating. Subaru vehicles are among the safest on the road today; with all four vehicles in the SUV range receiving the maximum 5* rating. Find out more > http://bit.ly/2y88kY1
5. Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. Many vehicles today boast four-wheel drive. But only Subaru has symmetrical All-Wheel Drive*. The entire drive system, from the longitudinally-mounted horizontally-opposed engine to the rear differential, is mounted in a straight, symmetrical line. But that’s not the only difference. Subaru’s Symmetrical AWD technology is also permanently engaged: the power is continually and actively distributed to the individual wheel or wheels with the best traction.
*All models except BRZ
6. Boxer engine. A horizontally opposed configuration means the pistons are set 180 degrees apart. They punch outwards, counteracting each other. This natural balance reduces vibration and noise. Since the engine profile is flatter than other engine types, it can sit deeper in the engine bay, lowering the centre of gravity. This, in turn, promotes exceptional handling and performance. And plenty of smiles.
7. Subaru Eyesight. Subaru’s pioneering driver assistance technology, EyeSight, warns you of potential collision risks. EyeSight is currently available on all lineartronic Outback and Levorg models. EyeSight is a two camera, stereo imaging system. Capturing high resolution 3D colour images and processing them in real-time, EyeSight detects and interprets its environment on the move.
Find out more here > http://bit.ly/2tZG58h
8. Warranty. A comprehensive 3-Year Recovery and Assistance Programme is included, valid in the UK. Bodywork is covered by a 12-Year Anti-Corrosion Warranty.
9. Safe and skid-free. Your Subaru is smart. Thanks to Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC), it can automatically help prevent sudden loss of control and skidding. A host of on-board sensors are monitoring your every move. They know where you are steering the car, and the direction you intend to head. If the car starts to lose grip – say when cornering or swerving, before a wheel starts to skid VDC will instantly reduce engine power and/or apply the brakes to slow down individual wheels, pulling your car safely back to your intended driving line.
10. Built to Maintain Value. Subaru is the 2017 Top Brand for Residual Value, according to ALG.
Added: 26th September, 2017.